- What airports should we fly into?
- Closest airport would be New York Stewart International Airport about 20 Minutes from Fair-Rite. It is a small, close airport but flights may be limited
- Westchester airport is also an international airport with limited flights in which is about an hour from the hotel
- Albany International Airport- another smaller airport about an hour and half from Fair-Rite yet might not have a full range of flights
- Newark, JFK and LGA are probably all around hour + half from Fair-Rite and will have the most cost effective and direct flights
2. How should we get from the airport to the hotel?
- You are responsible for the transportation to and from the airport, because there are multiple airport options and some may travel in early we will suggest you preplan your own transportation to and from the airport
3. What are the hotel accommodations?
- Fair-Rite will be covering the rooms for the attendees of the conference with a check in date of 10/17/22 and check out 10/19/22. Please follow the link on the invitation to book under the group. NOTE: it will ask for a credit card number on file due to any damages potentially made in the room.
4. How many people from my company are invited?
- We unfortunately did have to set a 4 person cap per company due to capacity restrictions on some of the planned events. We wish we could have everyone come!
5. What is the proposed agenda?
- A finalized agenda will be emailed our closer to the even in the Welcome Packet for the Conference. Some topics to expect: Applications, Market Segments, Digital Marketing Tools, Logistics, Custom Capabilities, Distribution and MORE!
6. Is the tour mandatory?
- Wednesday we will have the tour and company luncheon, we are aware that some folks have gotten the chance recently to tour our facility- if you have and prefer to depart earlier, please just let us know so we can adjust headcounts for the luncheon.