Part Number: 5943000901
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– 9th digit 1 = Parylene Coating, 2 = Thermo-Set Plastic Coating
A ring configuration provides the ultimate utilization of the intrinsic ferrite material properties. Toroidal cores are used in a wide variety of applications such as power input filters, ground-fault interrupters, common-mode filters and in pulse and broadband transformers.
All toroidal cores are supplied burnished to break sharp edges.
– Toroids with an outside diameter of 9.5 mm (0.375″) or smaller can be supplied Parylene C coated. The Parylene coating will increase the “A” and “C” dimensions and decrease the “B” dimension a maximum of 0.038 mm (0.0015″). The ninth digit of a Parylene coated toroid part number is a “1”. See reference tables for the material characteristics of Parylene C. Parylene C coating is RoHS compliant.
– Toroids with an outside diameter of 9.5 mm (0.375″) or larger can be supplied with a uniform coating of thermo-set plastic coating. This coating will increase the “A” and “C” dimensions and decrease the “B” dimension a maximum of 0.5 mm (0.020″). The 9th digit of the thermo-set plastic coated toroid part number is a “2”. Thermo-set plastic coating is RoHS compliant.
– Thermo-set plastic coated parts can withstand a minimum breakdown voltage of 1000 Vrms, uniformly applied across the “C” dimension of the toroid.
For any toroidal core requirement not listed in the catalog, please contact our customer service department for availability and pricing.
The C dimension may be modified to suit specific applications.
Weight: 0.29 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
Toroids are tested for AL values at 10 kHz.
This NiZn is our most popular ferrite for suppression of conducted EMI from 20 MHz to 250 MHz. This material is also used for inductive applications such as high frequency common-mode chokes.
Available in 43 material:
EMI Suppression Beads
Beads On Leads
Round Cable EMI Suppression Cores
Round Cable Snap-Its
Flat Cable EMI Suppression Cores
Flat Cable Snap-Its
Miscellaneous Suppression Cores
43 Material Characteristics
|Initial [email protected] B < 10 gauss||µi||800|
|Flux Density @ Field Strength||Gauss
|Residual Flux Density||Gauss||Br||2200|
|Loss Factor @ Frequency||10 -6
|Tan δ/ µi||100
|Temperature Coefficient of Initial Permeability (20 -70°C)||%/°C||1.25|
**** Characteristic curves are measured on standard Toroids (18/10/6 mm) at 25°C and 10 kHz unless otherwise indicated. Impedance characteristics are measured on standard shield beads (3.5/1.3/6.0 mm) unless otherwise indicated.