EMI Suppression Beads (2661022401)
61 SHIELD BEAD
Higher Frequencies 250-1000 MHz (61 material)
Printer Friendly Data Sheet
Part Number: 2661022401
61 SHIELD BEAD
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– Last digit 1= Not Burnished 2 = Burnished
– The last digit of the Parylene coated part is a “4,” which is available upon request. The minimum coating thickness beads is 0.005 mm (0.0002″).
Fair-Rite offers a broad selection of ferrite EMI suppression beads with guaranteed minimum impedance specifications.
Our “Shield Bead Kit” (part number 0199000019) contains a selection of these beads.
For any EMI suppression bead requirement not listed here, feel free to contact our customer service for availability and pricing.
The C dimension, the bead length, can be modified to suit specific applications.
Weight: 0.38 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
+ Test frequency
• The column "H (Oe)" gives for each bead the calculated dc bias field in oersted for 1 turn and 1 ampere direct current. The actual dc H field in the application is this value of “H” times the actual NI (ampere-turn) product. For the effect of the dc bias on the impedance of the bead material, see figures 18-23 in the application note How to choose Ferrite Components for EMI Suppression.
|Typical Impedance (Ω)|
Suppression beads are controlled for impedances only. Minimum impedance values are specified for the + marked frequencies. The minimum impedance is listed on our catalog drawing.
Single turn impedance tests for 73 and 43 material beads are performed on the E4990A Impedance Analyzer. The 61 material beads are tested on the E4991A / HP4291B Impedance Analyzer. Beads are tested with the shortest practical wire length.
|Typical Impendance (Ω)|
A high frequency NiZn ferrite developed for a range of inductive applications up to 25 MHz. This material is also used in EMI applications for suppression of noise frequencies above 200 MHz. Excellent stability characteristics.
Strong magnetic fields or excessive mechanical stresses may result in irreversible changes in permeability and losses.
Available in 61 material:
EMI Suppression Beads
Beads On Leads
Round Cable Snap-Its
Round EMI Suppression Cores
61 Material Characteristics
|Initial Permeability @ B < 10 gauss||µi||125|
|Flux Density @ Field Strength||Gauss
|Residual Flux Density||Gauss||Br||1000|
|Loss Factor @ Frequency||10 -6
|Tan δ/ µi||90
|Temperature Coefficient of Initial Permeability (20 -70°C)||%/°C||.10|
**** Characteristic curves are measured on standard Toroids (18/10/6 mm) at 25°C and 10 kHz unless otherwise indicated. Impedance characteristics are measured on standard shield beads (3.5/1.3/6.0 mm) unless otherwise indicated.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Click here to download Complex Permeability vs. Frequency (CSV)
Click here to download 61 Material Power Loss Density vs. Flux Density at 25°C
Ferrite Material Constants
Storage and Operating Temperature
Printer Friendly Data Sheet - Download as pdf file