Part Number: 2773003111
73 BEAD ON LEAD
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– Last digit 1 = Bulk Packed 2 = Taped and Reeled
Ferrite suppression beads are supplied assembled on tinned copper wire for automated circuit board assembly.
– Wires are oxygen free high conductivity copper with 100% matte tin plating over a nickel undercoating. The resistance of the wire is 3.5 mOhm for the 22 AWG and 2.2 mOhm for the 20 AWG wire.
– Beads-on-leads can be supplied bulk packed. The last digit of bulk packed parts is a “1”. Parts with a “2” as the last digit of the part number are supplied taped and reeled per IEC 60286-1 and EIA RS-296-F standards. Taped and reeled parts are supplied 4500 pieces on a 14″ reel. Taping details: Component pitch 5 mm. Inside tape spacing 52.5 mm. Tape width 6 mm.
– Our “Bead-on-Lead Suppression Kit” (part number 0199000028) is available for prototype evaluation.
For any bead-on lead requirement not listed here, feel free to contact our customer service group for availability and pricing.
Weight: 0.5 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
|Typical Impedance (Ω)|
Beads-on-leads are controlled for impedances only. Minimum impedance values are specified for the + marked frequencies. The minimum impedance is typically the listed impedance less 20%. The impedance of the 73 & 43 beads-on-leads are measure on the E4990A Impedance Analyzer. The 61 beads-on-leads are tested for impedance on the E4991A / HP4291B Impedance Analyzer.
|Typical Impendance (Ω)|
A MnZn ferrite supplied only in small cores to suppress conducted EMI frequencies below 50 MHz.
Available in 73 material:
EMI Suppression Beads
Beads On Leads
73 Material Characteristics
|Initial Permeability @ B < 10 gauss||µi||2500|
|Flux Density @ Field Strength||Gauss
|Residual Flux Density||Gauss||Br||1100|
|Loss Factor @ Frequency||10 -6
|Tan δ/ µi||10
|Temperature Coefficient of Initial Permeability (20 -70°C)||%/°C||0.5|
**** Characteristic curves are measured on standard Toroids (18/10/6 mm) at 25°C and 10 kHz unless otherwise indicated. Impedance characteristics are measured on standard shield beads (3.5/1.3/6.0 mm) unless otherwise indicated.