43 BEAD ON LEAD
Broadband Frequencies 25-300 MHz (43 material)
Printer Friendly Data Sheet
Part Number: 2743005112
43 BEAD ON LEAD
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– Last digit 1 = Bulk Packed 2 = Taped and Reeled
Ferrite suppression beads are supplied assembled on tinned copper wire for automated circuit board assembly.
– Wires are oxygen free high conductivity copper with 100% matte tin plating over a nickel undercoating. The resistance of the wire is 3.5 mOhm for the 22 AWG and 2.2 mOhm for the 20 AWG wire.
– Beads-on-leads can be supplied bulk packed. The last digit of bulk packed parts is a “1”. Parts with a “2” as the last digit of the part number are supplied taped and reeled per IEC 60286-1 and EIA RS-296-F standards. Taped and reeled parts are supplied 4500 pieces on a 14″ reel. Taping details: Component pitch 5 mm. Inside tape spacing 52.5 mm. Tape width 6 mm.
– Our “Bead-on-Lead Suppression Kit” (part number 0199000028) is available for prototype evaluation.
For any bead-on lead requirement not listed here, feel free to contact our customer service group for availability and pricing.
Weight: 0.4 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
|Tape Width mm||Pitch mm||Parts 7" Reel||Parts 13" Reel||Parts 14" Reel|
+ Test frequency
|Typical Impedance (Ω)|
Beads-on-leads are controlled for impedances only. Minimum impedance values are specified for the + marked frequencies. The minimum impedance is listed on our catalog drawing.
The impedance of the 73 & 43 beads-on-leads are measure on the E4990A Impedance Analyzer. The 61 beads-on-leads are tested for impedance on the E4991A / HP4291B Impedance Analyzer.
|Typical Impendance (Ω)|
This NiZn is our most popular ferrite for suppression of conducted EMI from 20 MHz to 250 MHz. This material is also used for inductive applications such as high frequency common-mode chokes.
Available in 43 material:
EMI Suppression Beads
Beads On Leads
Round Cable EMI Suppression Cores
Round Cable Snap-Its
Flat Cable EMI Suppression Cores
Flat Cable Snap-Its
Miscellaneous Suppression Cores
43 Material Characteristics
|Initial [email protected] B < 10 gauss||µi||800|
|Flux Density @ Field Strength||Gauss
|Residual Flux Density||Gauss||Br||2200|
|Loss Factor @ Frequency||10 -6
|Tan δ/ µi||100
|Temperature Coefficient of Initial Permeability (20 -70°C)||%/°C||1.25|
**** Characteristic curves are measured on standard Toroids (18/10/6 mm) at 25°C and 10 kHz unless otherwise indicated. Impedance characteristics are measured on standard shield beads (3.5/1.3/6.0 mm) unless otherwise indicated.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Click here to download Complex Permeability vs. Frequency (CSV)
Ferrite Material Constants
Storage and Operating Temperature
Printer Friendly Data Sheet - Download as pdf file