Home Forums Basic Ferrites/ Magnetics Chip Beads spice models

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Is there a spice model for the Chip Beads (2512061217Y5)?
    What would be the web site for the motherload? The search engine does not produce anything.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Fair-Rite-Bridget

Hi Doug,

As of right now we do not have Spice Models on our website, but can be generated per customer request. We will be emailing you the Spice Model later today from one of our Product Managers, who can also answer any further questions you may have. Thanks so much for reaching our via our Forum and have a wonderful day!

Bruce Sparrow

Hi all,

I’d also like to request a Spice model. I’m looking for one for part number 2673000201.

Thanks!

Glen Gassaway

Fair-Rite-Bridget

Hi Glen,

Unfortunately, we do not have spice models available via our website. After consulting our Application engineer he suggested take a look at the parts CSV file: https://www.fair-rite.com/product/emi-suppression-beads-2673000201/ along with the material datasheet if https://www.fair-rite.com/73-material-data-sheet/ to see Impedance derating with temperature and Impedance derating with applied DC. We will look into having spice models readily available for customer requests. Thank you so much!

Bruce Sparrow

I would also like to request a SPICE model. I plan on using a 2508053017Y3.

Thanks,
    Dave

Fair-Rite-Bridget

Hi Dave,

As of right now we do not have Spice Models on our website, but can be generated per customer request. We will be emailing you the Spice Model from one of our Product Managers, who can also answer any further questions you may have. Thanks so much for reaching our via our Forum and have a wonderful day. We hope to have the spice models added to our website in the coming months.

Bruce Sparrow

Hi….I’m searching for a ferrite bean zest model that can do both RF and immersion because of flow inclination. I like to try test circuit through flavor.

I attempted WE and Larid ferrite beans however they needs current predisposition immersion.

Has anybody attempted this previously and give model and circuit so I can probe them?

Fair-Rite-Bridget

Hi Chance,

I believe we need more specific on your request. Feel free to email us at [email protected] your question and our team of Product Managers and Application engineers will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks so much!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.