Part Number: 2761002111
61 BEAD ON LEAD
Explanation of Part Numbers:
– Digits 1 & 2 = Product Class
– Digits 3 & 4 = Material Grade
– Last digit 1 = Bulk Packed 2 = Taped and Reeled
Ferrite suppression beads are supplied assembled on tinned copper wire for automated circuit board assembly.
– Wires are oxygen free high conductivity copper with 100% matte tin plating over a nickel undercoating. The resistance of the wire is 3.5 mOhm for the 22 AWG and 2.2 mOhm for the 20 AWG wire.
– Beads-on-leads can be supplied bulk packed. The last digit of bulk packed parts is a “1”. Parts with a “2” as the last digit of the part number are supplied taped and reeled per IEC 60286-1 and EIA RS-296-F standards. Taped and reeled parts are supplied 4500 pieces on a 14″ reel. Taping details: Component pitch 5 mm. Inside tape spacing 52.5 mm. Tape width 6 mm.
– Our “Bead-on-Lead Suppression Kit” (part number 0199000028) is available for prototype evaluation.
For any bead-on lead requirement not listed here, feel free to contact our customer service group for availability and pricing.
Weight: 0.6 (g)
|Dim||mm||mm tol||nominal inch||inch misc.|
|Typical Impedance (Ω)|
|Typical Impendance (Ω)|
A high frequency NiZn ferrite developed for a range of inductive applications up to 25 MHz. This material is also used in EMI applications for suppression of noise frequencies above 200 MHz.
Strong magnetic fields or excessive mechanical stresses may result in irreversible changes in permeability and losses.
Available in 61 material:
EMI Suppression Beads
Beads On Leads
Round Cable Snap-Its
Round EMI Suppression Cores
61 Material Characteristics
|Initial Permeability @ B < 10 gauss||µi||125|
|Flux Density @ Field Strength||Gauss
|Residual Flux Density||Gauss||Br||1000|
|Loss Factor @ Frequency||10 -6
|Tan δ/ µi||30
|Temperature Coefficient of Initial Permeability (20 -70°C)||%/°C||.10|
**** Characteristic curves are measured on standard Toroids (18/10/6 mm) at 25°C and 10 kHz unless otherwise indicated. Impedance characteristics are measured on standard shield beads (3.5/1.3/6.0 mm) unless otherwise indicated.