- Laser Marking
- High-powered fiber laser technology in order to provide for your marking needs quickly with a high degree of precision. With up to 30W of output power, a gradient of marking can be achieved from deep engraving to black marking which provides minimal surface damage. A high accuracy and focus can be met with our 3-axis control system, allowing marking on 2D planes and both simple and complex 3D shapes.
- Electrical and Temperature Testing
- Complex impedance vs frequency (1KHz-3GHz), inductance, Q, DC resistivity, permittivity, power loss, hysteresis, HIPOT. Temperature Testing -50 to +250 C.
- Strength Testing
- Using cutting edge force metrology equipment. With accuracies of down to 0.1N, capacities of up to 2500N (tension, compression) and the ability to perform complex multi-stage & repetitive stress testing cycles; Fair-Rite is able to test your parts and packaging to ensure that strength will not be an issue in your final application
- Optical Measuring to 0.005 mm
- Use of our state-of-the-art optical measurement technology. This allows us to quickly measure large parts (up to 200mm x 200mm x 150mm) with resolution down to 0.5um (micro meter) . In addition to measurement speed and accuracy, this technology gives us the ability to tackle those tough irregular, feature-full geometries with ease.
- Prototyping and high volume production state-side and overseas. Rods,Toroids, Multi-Apperture cores, Custom Ferrite configurations and fine gauge wire.
- Component, Board, System Level Assemblies, Gluing/Assembly of Ferrite.
- XRF (material composition)
- Precise control of Ferrite compositions; can also be used to detect minute quantities of impurities in materials. The XRF method is widely used to measure the elemental composition of materials. Since this method is fast and non-destructive to the sample.
Go To Top of Page